How to Enrol
- Check the start dates for the course you wish to attend in the Academic Calendar Tab.
- Please contact Rosanna via email: email@example.com or come in person to Taylorweir to receive an Enrolment Application Form.
- Complete the Enrolment Application Form and return to Taylorweir (in person, email or post).
- Once the Enrolment Application Form has been received, a Letter of Offer and Acceptance for the relevant course/s that you have applied for will be generated and given to you either in person, email or post.
- When you receive your Letter of Offer and Acceptance, read it thoroughly and ensure that you consent to the terms and conditions of your enrolment.
- Acknowledged receipt of the ‘ESOS Framework’ by ticking the relevant box, sign, date and return the Letter of Offer and Acceptance to Taylorweir.
- Taylorweir shall ensure that it will only receive course money from a student or education agent after or at the same time the signed Letter of Offer and Acceptance has been received.
- Once the Letter of Offer and Acceptance and designated payment has been received, Taylorweir will initiate an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (ECOE) through the PRISMS system and return a copy of the signed Letter of Offer and Acceptance and relevant ECOE to you.
Please submit with your Enrolment Application Form with the following attachments:
- A copy of your passport, please attach current visa if you are in Australia
- Your English Language Test result (IELTS or TOEFL) or approved ELICOS course. (English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students) Minimum of 5.5 IELTS or equivalent is required
- Evidence of payment for your Overseas Student Health Cover.
*The Confirmation of Enrolment will enable you to apply for a Student Visa.
*The International Student Coordinator shall report to Taylorweir management advice of any student who fails to commence his or her course within 10 days of their non-commencement.
*Taylorweir management shall report any student for non-commencement of studies via the PRISMS System within the ESOS Act (Section 19.1c) requirement of 14 days.
Taylorweir International School of Hairdressing
Level 1, Arcade 189
189 William Street
+61 8 6103 0488
+61 8 6103 0477
* Taylorweir will send you the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) when a signed Letter of Offer and Acceptance has been received and payment has been processed.
Enrolment Policy For International Students
Taylorweir Management and staff are committed to ensuring that all enrolling students are provided with necessary, timely and accurate information that relates to its training and assessment services available to overseas students.
To be accepted as an International student at Taylorweir International School of Hairdressing you require the following:
- A Student Visa to study an Australian qualification.
- Demonstrate a minimum English proficiency IELTS 5.5 or approved ELICOS course (English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students) if IELTS (International English Language Test Result) is under 5.5.
- Overseas Student Health Cover is compulsory for all students in Australia on a student visa, and the Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC) requires that students maintain the health cover for the duration of the student visa.
- A valid passport, during and 6 months after the course completion date.
- Study full time (20 hours per week)
- Maintain a minimum of 80% attendance
Enrolment Policy For Students Under The Age Of 18
Taylorweir International School of Hairdressing has a policy of not accepting students under the age of 18 unless they are in the care of a parent or family member approved by the CEO/Director of Taylorweir International School of Hairdressing.